your place

Quality of life

You can access the People Foundation’s services for people with intellectual disabilities, through public-private places and/or private places.


For information on the requirements and to apply for a public-private place, first of all you need to consult the Social Services Department of the Regional Government of Castile and León.

For more information on paperwork, electronic headquarters or administrative procedures, call the 012 Citizen’s Advice Service..


The People Foundation has private placesin Day Care Centres, Sheltered Workshops and Homes.

Private place form